Naked Part-3. It's like I've been living on only Urban Decay Naked palettes for over a year, no? Okay, I will change that this year. I will go get some new eyeshadows & palettes this weekend. Sleek plan of action!
For now, we'll have to finish our conversation about the last one of the trilogy. Good
Urban DecayL'Oreal, please let it be the last one!*
*L'Oreal bought Urban Decay..... like a boss.
- Venus - Soft, off-white (demi-matte). This is the only one that is not totally matte. It has a pearly finish, which makes a great highlighting color for your cheeks too.
- Foxy - Cream bisque (matte) . This is also present in Naked 2 Palette. It has yellow undertones which makes it a nice base color to even out your eyelids.
- Walk of Shame - Very light nude (matte). This is a pinky nude. I like to use it as a lid color when I'm doing a cut crease look.
- Naked 2 - Taupe (matte). Fantastic blending eyeshadow. It's my favorite.
- Faint - Warm, dusty brown (matte). Also good for brows if you are a brunette.
- Crave - Deepest, darkest brown/black (matte). It's simply a black to me. I'm glad there's almost no fallout with this.
Venus, Foxy, W.O.S
Naked 2, Faint, Crave
Top: Venus, Foxy, W.O.S
Bottom: Naked 2, Faint, Crave
If you're wondering how small it is.....
- The eyeshadows are all amazing. They are pigmented, very soft, silky & are very easy to blend.
- It's tiny, so it's ideal for travelling + you can easily keep it in your handbag. Portable palette of 6 eyeshadows.
- I love W.O.S, Naked 2 & Faint. I see myself using them a lot. Naked 2 is such a nice blending color.
- Everyday wearable. It's got all the basic neutral colors, including black to use as eyeliner.
- Mirror is included.
- Although the packaging is small & cute, I hate it. It's SO HARD to open most of the time. Because it's tiny, it's difficult to grip it and open it at the same time. You'll break your nail(s) if you try to open it- guaranteed. I almost pinched a shadow or two when my fingers slipped inside jerkily in one attempt to open it. Sometimes it frustrates me so much I want to throw it at the wall. They should have made it magnetic or something.
- I really think they should have included a little brush. Then it would have been more than perfect. I would easily forgive it for breaking my nails then.
- They repeated Foxy, which is in the Naked 2 Palette. I like having 2 of everything, but only if they are not exactly the same.
Here, I used all the eyeshadows in the palette: W.O.S all over lid. Naked 2, Faint & Crave in the crease, Foxy on brow bone, Venus to highlight inner corners. I used Faint on brows too. To see full look & both eyes, please go here.
It's a nice palette and all, but the colors aren't extraordinary. I think you will be able to find cheaper dupes or similar shades. I just find it incomplete & somewhat "complacent".
Price ~ £20 (Rs.1755). So........ Rs.293 per eyeshadow. Why? Why does that sound reasonable???
From: Debenhams (UK only)
My Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 3/5
What do you think?
♥ Cynthia Z *.*