These are all the jewelry I got on Boxing Day. If you're not familiar with this day, it falls on the 26th of December, and most stores in the UK (and a few other countries) put up major sales for some reason. Don't ask me why it's called 'Boxing Day'. I read about it on Wiki, but I don't remember... maybe I didn't even understand.
Anyways! I'm very happy with my haul, especially Accessorize because I find it more expensive in the UK & I'd been waiting for the sale for months!
Accessorize Jewelry: All 50% off
- Carved Rose & Leaf Ring ~ £2 (Rs.177)
- Gold Earrings ~ £3 (Rs.265)
- 3 sets of gold hoops ~ £2.50 (Rs.220).
- Gold Chain Hair Bando ~ £4 (Rs.354)
2 pairs look the same, but one pair has more of a matte finish & the other more shiny.
Primark Jewelry: All 50% off as well. I'm confused with the prices of these, coz I took off the tags don't know which belongs to which.
- Collar Necklace with Studs: £3 (Rs.265)
- Collar Necklace ~ £2 (Rs.177)
- Pink Necklace ~ I think only £1 (Rs.88), if I'm not mistaken.
Shown before, and I wore it here. I almost did not buy this!
Have a great weekend!
♥ Cynthia Z *.*