These are most of the makeup & beauty products that I got this month, apart from the MAC Collection & some little things that I forgot to put in these photos. Loving some of them, hating some of them.....I've included mini thoughts on a few of them here, in case they are in your wishlist.
Hair & Skin Care Products:
- The Body Shop Shea Body Butter ~ Not great. Somehow it's not as buttery as the previous TBS body butters I've used before.
- Imperial Leather Oriental Calm Body Wash with Cherry Blossom & Vanilla Bean
- Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes ~ These are very rough. I ordered the Cleansing Facial Wipes but they were out of stock & Sainsbury's sent these instead.
- L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil ~ Just started using this. Will review afer a week or so.
- Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo ~ Okay-ish
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor ~ Not impressed!
- Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner ~ I don't like this all!
- Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser ~ This could be the cause of my most recent pimples, but I'm 100% sure. Either this or the Rimmel foundation shown in this post.
- Garnier Dark Spot Corrector Daily Illuminating Moisturiser ~ Will review this.
- Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in #3 Funk (gold) & #7 Rock Chick (Black with silver) ~ I used the gold one here
- Collection Bedazzled Nail Effects in #1 Razzle Dazzle
- Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer in Medium Beige ~ Product Of The Week! I'm really liking this concealer. Does its job well + it's inexpensive.
- Miss Sporty Lasting Colour in New Black ~ Just a cheap grey nail polish.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 004 Sandstorm ~ Nice powder, never looks cakey.
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Mono Eye Shadow in #300 Night Jewel (grey)
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in #200 Soft Beige ~ Will review this.
- MUA Poptastic Eyeshadow Palette ~ Bright, colorful & inexpensive. Will post swatches.
- Rimmel Scandleyes Mascara Extreme Black ~ First impression: NO. Very big brush, clumpy....NO.
- MUA Nail Constellation in Gemini & Pisces ~ Caviar Nails. I tried one of them once.... it's okay....but I hate the rubber caps coz you have to pull them off, which made me spill a lot of the beads.
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle ~ Somebody wanted me to review & swatch a nude shade from these? I got this one & will post the review shortly.
I got all hair care & skin care products from Asda & Sainsbury's. Only L'oreal Elvive Extraodinary Oil is from Boots for £6.99 (Rs.623). Everywhere else it costs £9.99 (Rs.891)
All makeup products from Superdrug & Boots.
♥ Cynthia Z *.*