Do you frequently make a mistake while applying eyeliner and you end up drawing it thicker than you want it to be? I've lost count of the number of times! To make it (look) worse, I don't have much lid space to spare for rubbish like that. So for my everyday look, especially when I'm in a hurry, I resort to the demi-eyeliner (or half-eyeliner)
If you have hooded lids like mine, this style will give the part where they begin to droop down a little bit of lift.
***Demo on the right is done on a photo from another tutorial & the liner is a drawing, not a real eyeliner =D
- Apply brown eyeshadow all over my lids & on my lower lash line. I used Urban Decay Buck & Nak*d from Nak*d Palette
- Next, I did the demi-eyeliner as shown (1,2,3) with black matte eyeshadow and an angled eyeliner brush. I used Urban Decay Blackout & Bourjois Intense Eyeshadow #10 with MAC 266 brush. If you want it to look less curved, just draw line (1) shorter.
- I smudged the lower lash line with a pencil brush using same brown eyeshadows I used on the lids.
- Lined waterline & tighlined the upper lash line with Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal
- Applied mascara on top & bottom lashes. I used Bourjois Beauty Full Volume Mascara- IT IS VERY BAD!
[Face: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (new!), Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer, The Body Shop Loose Powder.
Cheeks: A tiny bit of Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Coral Reef.
Lips: MAC Patisserie over Benefit Benetint.]
Hope you're all doing well. Happy Friday!
♥ Cynthia Z *.*