You know what I really love to do?
Look into other peoples makeup bags. I don't mean seeing what beauty addicts post in their blogs and YT videos, I mean in person. The real nosy way.
The same with dressing tables. Say, I come to your bedroom, and you have a vanity table busy with colorful stuff, I'll go snoop around there first before I even greet you. Okay, maybe that's just what I'd secretly want to do.
The products I'm showing you today are mostly what I discovered in my hometown friends' vanity tables & makeup bags. Thankooo! =)
- Cathy Doll BB Cream ~ How cute is that packaging?! All my friends were using this, and it looked very good....and smells really nice compared to other BB Creams I've used. It's got whitening ingredient - Glutathione - in it, and SPF 59 PA +++. It's an Asian brand. I ordered from this Ebay seller for $13.17 (Rs.733), Free Shipping. I got it in 6 days! Will review it later.
Deborah Milano Lipsticks ~ I only saw my good friend wear the red one in the middle, and loved it! The other 2 are impulse buys. In pic above:
- Deborah Milano Atomic Red Mat 07 ~ This is similar to Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense #29. Price- Rs.595
- Deborah Milano Rosetto Atomic Red Mat 05 ~ It's a gorgeous deep red shade. The powder matte finish is perfect for the shade. Price- Rs.595
- Deborah Milano Rosetto Red 9 ~ I just like the color. Price- Rs.650
- Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick 167 Orange Falmbe ~ On the first night in my hometown, I saw my friend's sister wear this gorgeous orange lippie that doesn't look too bright, and this is it. This pic was taken at night, so the color looks redder than it really is. Let me get my hands on the real thing, and show you properly! Update: I wore it here
Anything you like?
♥ Cynthia Z *.*