"The scars of your love remind me of us... They keep me thinking that we almost had it all.......
.....You had my heart inside of your hand....But you played it to the beat."
- After priming lids, apply a shimmery white or a beige shade close to your skin on your lids. I used Virgin from Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Apply a light brown shadow on the crease using a pencil brush. Also apply some on your lower lash line. I used Buck & Naked from Urban Decay Naked Palette with Inglot 80 HP/S
- Line your eyes with liquid or gel liner. Make it thick towards the outer corner. It's a thick version of the Cat Eyeliner. I used Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner
- Curl lashes & apply 3-4 coats of mascara on top & bottom lashes.
- Optional: Apply a nude pencil on the waterline. I did it with MAC Chromagraphic Pencil & then used a Q-tip to done down the color.
- Optional: Put on false lashes that are longer at the outer corners, like Adele's here. I was lazy ;p
*The liner dried up on me before I could retouch & darken the liner =\
Hope you like! :)
♥ Cynthia Z *.*