My most used lipsticks are nude. I can't get enough of them! Not only are they the safest bet when in a hurry, they complement every eye shadow color. I think they beat girly pink lipsticks, in my life.
Here are 9 of my favorite, most used, nude lippies:
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Bare
- MAC Patisserie
- Maybelline Color Sensational My Mahogany
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss Touch of Toffee ~ Not a lipstick, but it's creamy like one & I'd repurchase it all my life!
- Inglot Matte Lip Pencil #16 ~ It's not as drying as it looks! I like to wear Touch Of Toffee (above) on top of it.
- Lakmé Fantasy Collection Enrich Satin #132
- MAC Hug Me (Please excuse the blurry old pic)
- Lakmé Lip Love Love Haze
- Lakmé Aquashine Old Rose ~ Don't have a good pic of this one
*Click for reviews & swatches.
Picking The Right Nude Lipstick:
Some may think nude means pale, concealer-type shades, but those make most people look sick (for me, it's MAC Myth) The most flattering nude lipsticks are almost exactly like your bare/natural lips; or 1-2 shades lighter (depending on how pigmented your lips are). I've learned never to pick anything lighter than my natural lips, and anything darker/browner don't fit in the nude category anymore (on my skin tone). All of these lippies here have a mix of peach, pink, & brown, undertones. For me, I can't go any paler than MAC Patisserie & Maybelline Touch Of Toffee.
Which did you like the best out of these?
♥ Cynthia Z *.*