Orange is the color of Gluttony- one of the 7 deadly sins. The only sin I don't commit. Really.
Frank Sinatra thought it's the happiest color. He's right. I'd rather stare at orange juice than take Prozac; or lie on a shrink's couch talking about feelings.
I think it's the color of my school farewell party, because I wore orange silk pants & an orange spaghetti top (with a black coat & black slip-ons, of course!) But still, orange pants! I felt so hip & happening. I look at the photos now & think: "What the fudge were you thinking, you silly pumpkin?!!"
Since ORANGE is one of the 'IT' colors of the season, I picked out some orange make-up products you might like too:
- Lipstick ~ INGLOT #278. A true orange lipstick.Will do a look with this sometime.
- Nail Polish ~ Bourjois So Laque Tangerine Fatal (Swatched here)
- Eyeshadows ~ Sleek Paraguaya Palette. Swatched here. LOTD here
- Blush ~ Sleek Pan Tao (Swatched here)
- Bronzer ~ MAC Refined Golden from To The Beach Collection. Because it's packed in orange & because a touch of bronzer compliments orange blush.
- Lip Balm ~ Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care Mandarin. If orange lipstick is too daring for you, an orange tint lip balm is a juicy alternative.
- Blush ~ Majolica Majorca Puff De Cheek in Apricot Macaron (Swatched here)
- Blush ~ MAC Peaches (Swatched here). Scared of orange? Go peach.
HAPPY Spring, beauties!
Any Orange products you love?
♥ Cynthia Z *.*