I know my Bridal Series is hanging in limbo. It's going to come to an abrupt end since I've got so many things to do before Christmas + I'm leaving for vacay right after that. But I want to do a couple more posts to end the series properly. Fingers crossed!
Below are the makeup products I'd use on my wedding day- if I were doing my own makeup. I'd be wearing a pink lehnga with gold embellishments, so I picked the colors accordingly:
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Oil Free
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
- YSL Touche Eclat to brighten up the undereye areas
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer to conceal blemishes
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil for spot concealing
- The Body Shop Loose Powder
- MAC Sculp & Shape Powder to contour & highlight
- Benefit Bella Bamba
- Benefit Hoola
- MAC Fleur Power Blush
- MAC Fix+ Finishing Spray to set makeup. For me, this works best at this time of year when my skin is drier.
Other long-wear foundations:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation, MAC Pro Longwear Foundation, MAC Studio Sculp Foundation.
Other Blush suggestions: Colorbar Peachy Rose & Just Earth, MAC Dollymix, MAC Peaches, Nars Orgasm, Benefit Coralista, Bourjois Lilas D'or, Lakme Earth Rose Trio Blush, Lakme Cheek Artist Kiss Of A Rose (Visit the Blush Bar for swatches)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance as eyeshadow primer. Must-have.
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette coz it has all the colors I need.
- MAC Palette- mainly Satin Taupe & Espresso.
- Bourjois Intense Eyeshadow #10. Matte black is a must-have
- Black eye pencils: Colorbar I-Glide Pencil Blackout & Lakme Kohl Ultimate
- Liquid Eyeliner: Mayebelline Hyper Sharp Liner
- Waterproof Mascara- Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara.
- Natural-looking False Lashes. Inglot & MAC also sell them.
- Brows- Urban Decay Brow Box & Empro Triangular Brow Pencil
Inglot Eyeshadow Palette (If I didn't have the Naked Palette, I'd pick Inglot), Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes, MAC Palette (Sketch, Carbon, Shroom, Goldmine...to name a few). I'd also get a pigment eyeshadow (something shimmery) in the same color as my dress or just a plain gold to apply on my lids.
- Essence Lip Liner in Honey Bun
- Inglot Matte Lip Pencil #16
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bare
- MAC Patisserie
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipgloss Touch Of Toffee. But I may pick a brighter gloss.
*Even if I were wearing red or maroon, I'd still go for understated-but-still-eye catching lips, not red or maroon lippies.
Hope this help you ladies who'll be buying & doing your own wedding makeup.
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^