"Defines like a pencil and glides like liquid eyeliner, the I-Glide Eye Pencil, with its smooth formulation, gives your eyes rich colour in a single stroke and blends in easily after application. Lasts longer than 8 hours; does not feather or bleed." ~ Colorbar.
They do live up to those claims. They are some of the best eye pencils available here. You must own at least
one two. They are soft & smooth but dry to a smudge-proof & long-wear finish. I'm so glad that they have launched more shades....but I want more!
Packaging: I love how the tails match the pencils (like matching underwear) + they have their very own matching outer boxes too.
There are 3 newly launched shades here- Amethyst Spark, Glowing Sapphire & Flirty Turq.
- Prunella: A pearly plum shade. It may look almost brownish on your lash line.
- Amethyst Spark: Purple with purply-pink shimmer. It is SO PRETTY! The color is very Katy Perry.
- Glowing Sapphire: Sapphire blue with blue shimmer. It is very similar to MAC Petrol Blue Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner
- Flirty Turq: Deepened turquoise with turquoise pearl. If you want to add a bit of zing to neutral eyes, just wear this on your lower lash line.
- Blackout: Matte Black. Must-have.
- Cocobar: Cocoa brown. My everyday brown eye liner. Look at how short it is now :)
- Jaded: Jade green with pearl. This shade flatters most eye colors.
Prunella, Amethyst Spark, Glowing Sapphire, Flirty Turq
Blackout, Cocobar, Jaded
My favorite out of these 7 shades is.....ohh please don't ask me to choose! Love 'em all!
The Bad: Since they are so soft, you'll need to sharpen them often and you'll need to pick the right sharpener or else they'll break easily and & you'll end up wasting a lot of product.
Other shades available:
- Electra: Electric Blue
- Passionate Gold: Gold
- Silver Hue: Silver
- Coal Mine: Black with shimmer.
Price ~ Rs.350 each. Like their blushes, Colorbar has also increased the price of the I-Glides- which used to cost Rs.325.
Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 5/5
You got any favorites?
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^