What is Lip Ice?
Combination of Lanolin and Mineral Oil will moisturize lips to prevent drying and chapping. Has SPF 15 that will protect the lips against UV rays.
Directions: Apply evenly on lips everyday. Can be used as base for lipstick too.
Ingredients: Mineral oil, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Octyl Mathoxycinnamate, Octyl Salicylate, Lanolin, Flavor, Dimethicone, Menthol, Camphor.
- Strawberry- You get a whiff strawberry in this, but without the sweetness that you get from other strawberry lip balms
- Orange- Smells like orange juice, obviously.
- Blueberry- It doesn't smell like blueberry muffins, but it does smell slightly sweet. I think this is the best one for men. Hey, if Ed Westwick (Chuck Bass, Gossip Girl) could publicly apply the egg-shaped eos lip balm with panache, this surely won't make you look less like a man.
- Lemon - Smells like lemon peel.
All the lip balms have Menthol, which gives lips a cooling sensation. I find that all the fruity flavors aren't very strong, which is usually a plus point for those who cannot stand strong fragrance in lip products.
They really soften and smoothen my lips. I like that they are not very glossy and don't feel slippery, hence, make great lipstick bases. They are all clear lip balms
In order of preference: Orange, Blueberry, Strawberry, Lemon.
|Lip Ice Lip Balms|
On to Lip Ice Sheer Color:
What it is:
Magical shade enhances natural beauty of your lips with a tender sheer pink after application.
- Natural beeswax nourishes and regenerates the vitality of lips
- Natural Olive Oil softens & moisturizes each lip's cell and makes the lips healthy & fresh
- Vitamin A fleshy lips, vitamin C brings freshness to the lips, vitamin E keeps your lips always soft & smooth
- Protect your lips from harmful effects of sunrays (UV rays)
- Use to nourish lips & prevent chapped lips, and make your lips beautiful without using any other lipstick
To have natural pink lips, apply an appropriate amount on your lips. The more you apply, the darker the color would get. Do not turn up the stick too high to prevent breakage.
Isopropyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, CI 45410:1, BHT, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Zea Mays Seed Oil.
I love the packaging, which is different than the one I had before (plain pink). This has a silver cap with pink floral design- so girly!
It is a clear white stick that changes into a shade of sheer pink on lips. What I like about this is it looks like it is a part of your lips, because the pink looks so natural, like the color is coming from within your lips. It looks glossy right after application, but it dries out quickly, making your lips look stained, but without making them dry.
|Lip Ice Sheer Color Swatch|
Lip Ice Flavored Lip Balms- Rs.120 each
Sheer Color- Rs.190
Lip Ice Flavored Lip Balms ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 4/5
Sheer Color ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 4.5/5
What is your favorite Lip Ice?
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^