Marc Jacobs Daisy (RM.213.00)
Marc Jacobs Daisy is THE perfume for the girly girl. I just couldn't leave it behind when I left Delhi. If you tend to get motion sickness while travelling and strong perfumes make you feel nauseous, this is the one for you coz the fragrance is so soft & subtle. Plus the bottle design is beyond cuteness, would you really care how it smells? ;)
The Body Shop Body & Leg Shine (Rs.875)
If you like showing off your legs, this could be your BFF. It adds a lil' bit of oomph to your body. I think applying it on your whole body can be a bit much. I'd apply it only to my legs & back (if wearing backless), collarbone & arms if I'm not showing my legs. Once applied, the bronze doesn't show, except for the gold shimmer. When the sun or lights hit your skin with this on, the glow is hard to miss. It smells good too- fresh like a deodorant.
- Olay Creme Ribbons body wash (Rs.190)~ My favorite body wash of all time. So so creamy! Smells delish too.
- Himalaya Oil Reducing Face Wash Gel (Rs.40)~ Lovely! Smells good, doesn't leave my skin feeling tight after washing
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2-in-1 Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner (Rs.179) ~ Sometimes using a separate conditioner can get mundane and tedious. It leaves hair smelling coconutty and feeling soft. However, coz my hair gets so frizzy these days, I like to use a leave-in conditioner afterwards.
L-R: Colorbar I-Glide Pencils (Rs.325) ~ Cocobar, Jaded
Mac Art Supplies Pearlglide Pencils (Rs.920 each) ~ Petrol Blue, Almost Noir
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil ~ Must-haves. Glide on very easily without having to tug on the eyes and available in pretty shades.
- Mac Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner ~ I had this only in Petrol Blue at first, loved it to pieces, and went to get Almost Noir too. They are so soft and the shimmer in them is gorgeous.
NYX Cream Blush in Glow
The name says it all. This cream blush brings out the most natural-looking glow to my cheeks. It is a pinkish-coral shade that would suit anybody.
Colorbar Powder Blush ~ Just Earth (Rs.250)
The cheapest blush I own, but one of the best! The texture is quite similar to MAC Sheertone Blushes, in my opinion. Go get it now!
That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed this post.
Have a wicked week ahead! ;)
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^