I finally finished editing my first YT video. IT'S NOT SO GOOD btw. There's no sound during the first few seconds when I'm blabbering, coz I was having trouble combining own audio and without own audio (which had a lot of noisy background sound) Thanks to Rihanna's Te Amo! At least now I know that I shouldn't play music when filming! I'm sorry about that. I'm still learning...
You can just fast forward to the make-up part. I will put up another one with the audio in a few days.
I wanted to put up the video anyways coz I didn't sleep at all last night editing this, so I didn't want it to be a waste :)
Sound will start at 0:56
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
- Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (Review here )
- YSL Touche Eclat
- Eyeshadow Primer ~ I mixed Mac Studio Finish Concealer with Pond's Age Miracle Dual Eye Therapie (the pink one) and then dusted Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder on top. You can mix them all together, but that's a different story :) (Review of the Pond's eye cream here )
- Mac Dsquared Sculp & Shape Duo in Bone Beige/Emphasize
- Eyeshadows ~ BF 120 palette (Details here )
- Eyeliner ~Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner (applied with Vega angled brush)
- Eyelash Curler ~ Shu Uemura
- Brows ~ Mac Brow Set in Beguile
- Lashes ~ Revlon Beyond Natural False Lashes (Review here )
- Mascara ~ Bourjois Maxi Frange (Waterproof)
- Bronzer ~ Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder (Review here )
- Blush ~ Mac Give Me Liberty Of London Summer Rose
- Lips ~ Bourjois So Delicat Lip Cream in #51 Rose Poudre & Bourjois Eau De Gloss in #13 Rose a l'eau
- Makeup brushes ~ Sigma & Vega
To see outfit click~ here
Thanks all for watching.
Have a good weekend!
♥ Cynthia Z.