Inglot Lipstick is enriched with Vitamin E and Apricot Kernel Oil. Not tested on animals and Paraben free.
Shade 106 is a really pretty peachy coral shade.
What I like about it:
- The black metal glossy case looks very classy. It's metal but not heavy
- Paraben free
- Smells good
- Doesn't wear off completely, but leaves a nice stain on the lips when it wears off.
- The shade is so pretty.
- I bought it for Rs.800, but recently they've reduced the price to Rs.680. *Update: Now Rs.550.
Then the Fairytale ended, because:
- I don't like the frosty finish. It emphasizes the lines on my lips.
- It is not very drying, but not moisturizing either. It somehow feels like it prunes my lips. It just doesn't feel good.
You can see for yourself that it doesn't look very neat. And I applied it with a lip brush...properly! I wouldn't wear this on a date, that's for sure =) . Although I do like this color a lot.
Repurchase? Not this finish.
Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 3/5
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^