I've never been a fan of liquid eyeliners with those thin flimsy brush applicators. Which is why I love this one because of the sponge-tipped pen applicator that is so easy to line my eyes with. The color is glossy black and very pigmented. It's not like one of those sheer black liquid eyeliners you have to pile on to get the black-black. It is not waterproof, which I like in a liquid liner. The waterproof ones tend to crack!
It is Ophthalmologically tested, which I guess is gonna be good for my sensitive eyes.
Over all, a great liner. I think when the black liquid finishes or dries up, I'll keep this applicator to use with my gel liners =)
Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥
Available in all L'Oreal counters and priced at Rs.570. A little overpriced for a liner, in my opinion. Looks like it should cost no more than Rs.500 to me.
Used the liner for the first time today....
For this EOTD I used:
- Applied shimmery white eyeshadow on the brow bone and tear ducts.
- A lime green shimmery eyeshadow on the lids and inner half of bottom lash line
- A chocolate brown eyeshadow on the outer V and blended it into the inner half of the crease
- Lined my eyes with Loreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss
- Lined the waterline with Black Maybelline Unstoppable liner and smudged the outer corners with the same chocolate brown eyeshadow.
- 3 coats of Max Factor false Lash Effect Mascara in Black
Have you all tried this liner?
♥ Cynthia Z ^.^