You know what's the equivalent of a Fidget Spinner in my world? (Basically, what I find relaxing & calming.)
I like to sit down on my couch, inspect my hair ends, and cut the split ends with mini eyebrow scissors. The scissors would always hurt & leave red marks on my fingers during & after. Now, instead of painful scissors, I use the NEW Veet Sensitive Touch Electric Trimmer. Because it's electronic, it feels like I'm sawing my split ends. Very satisfying!
But that's not what it's meant for, really.
What it is: An Electric Trimmer specially tailored to gently trim and precisely shape your delicate body parts, such as face, bikini and underarms.
It is also Waterproof & can be used in the shower.
*This is a NEW version, another one was launched some time back.
- 2-sided Precision Adjustable Head: 16 mm & 6 mm for optimal eyebrow shaping.
- Comb Attachment: To uniform hair to 2 different lengths - 2 mm & 4 mm.
- Horizontal Trimming Head: 20 mm. You can use this to fully trim your bikini area & underarms.
- 2 Comb Attachments: 2 mm & 4 mm, for trimming bikini.
- Cleaning Brush: To dust off hair that gets stuck in the trimmers.
- Beauty Pouch: To compactly store everything especially while travelling.
- AA battery.
By "best", I just mean money well spent. Because they're pretty.... and girly....
and they simply bring a sort of..... custom-made joy to my life =D
H&M Vintage Pink Faux Fur Jacket: From the kids' section, for 8-10 yrs old! ;p
One size up would've been more my size, but that was no longer available.
I was shopping with my Mom at H&M, basically I needed some jumpers for Zii. We went our separate ways at the store. I spotted these pink faux fur coats that don't look like they're for kids in one corner. My Mom found me while I was trying them on in front of a mirror at the back of the store, and she was like, "All this time I thought you were shopping for your child, but here you are. You are not only a shopaholic, you are a holic.". I tried one similar coat from the Women's section, in a Size 6, just to compare, but it didn't sit as well as this one on my petite frame + the sleeves were too long. Now I know where to go for coats from now on...hehe!
(You can have a better look at it here)
La Senza Bralette ~ I have a thing for bralettes, if you haven't noticed it yet, and I was psyched to find a pink lacy one. Most of the lacy ones I see are always black. I find bralettes without any straps and hooks more comfortable to wear under body-hugging sweaters and winter clothes (Actually, I hate bra straps altogether!) This comes with matching knickers.
Herbal Essences Ignite My Colour Dry Shampoo ~ It doesn't leave any white powdery residue & it smells like roses + adds some volume. I found this at a chemist shop for Rs.760.
It's Skin Caviar Double Effect Serum ~ Product of the week! I was hooked from the first time I used it. Price: Rs.2300
The Life Changing Magic Of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo: I spoke about this book in this post, and I finally got it. I've yet to finish reading the whole book, and I want to do a proper review to let you guys know if it really is life-changing. But I learnt one very useful tip: To fold your clothes vertically, so everything is laid out for you, and you don't have to dig for anything. Wait, I will come back and talk more about this in another post.
ZARA Sock-Style Over The Knee Boots ~ It's hard to find OTK boots in India, and next to impossible if your feet are tiny. When I saw some on Zara website, I ordered 2 pairs. Both Size UK 2. I posted a short video of me unboxing this pair (etc) on Instagram. In case you're not on social media, I'll attach it here.....
Hope you're all having a good week!
Speak again soon :* :*
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everyone! =)
It took me a while to get into blogging mode, and after having trouble trying to decide which was gonna be my 1st post of the year, I'm going with the kind I personally like to have a look at on other blogs.....
Here are my TOP 17 Beauty Products of 2017. Stuff that I'll still be using this year.....
~ Makeup ~
1. MAC Face and Body Foundation: Pure Love for it! If you have never found a lightweight sheer coverage foundation that somehow blurs out your spots and makes your skin look more healthy, this is it. My shade is C2.
2. Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water: You know a primer is good when your makeup is recyclable the next day *insert see-no-evil monkey emoji here*. It was the holidays & freezing cold! I didn't want to love this, because it's expensive, but when my base looks more flawless with it....
3. L'Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eye Liner: The only black kohl I used all year. It's very black & super soft & long-lasting.
4. L'Oreal Le Matte Lip Pen 102 She's So Matte: This was my most favorite lipstick in 2017. It's very comfortable & just that kind of wearable pinky-nude. For more photos, please go here.
5. Deborah Milano Fluid Velvet Mat Lipstick 01 Antique Rose: My most used liquid lipstick last year, more often as a base under She's So Matte up there.
6. Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara: I bought 3 of these in 2017 alone, and I can say it's the best Maybelline Mascara for thin lashes.
Introducing Lakmé‘s ultimate solution to getting the bright, bold and beautiful eye look, the Eyeconic Liner Pens in two variants of block and fine tip. While, the fine tip variant is perfect to give you that precise and sharp line which lasts throughout the day, the block- tip will help you sparkle-up with a bold, graphic look when stepping out in the evening. The easy to use stamp format of the block pen is all that you need to get the perfect wing in just seconds. So, this is perfect for women who are always on the go and live by the motto - Long day, don’t care!The two Liner Pens promise to deliver 2X deep black, intense color that your eyes long for and last for a whopping 14 hours. Sounds unreal, right? And not just this, the water-resistant formula is a great fit for all seasons with strokes that liven up your eyes instantly!
Price: Rs.475 each.