Remember in Sex And The City when Carrie ran out of ideas, and thought about writing about her sock drawer - "Men as socks"?
Well... me, I would've thought about my tights drawer - "Men as tights".
Like her, I don't know where I'd go with that.
(...and I'm afraid the one-liner in my head right now sounds kinda sexist.)
If you're interested to peek into a corner of said tights drawer, then here are my casual/everyday black tights this winter:
1. Velvet Plush Black Tights, Primark ~ Before leaving UK, I made it a point to get these. They're the warmest tights out there, and obviously quite thick.
2. Woolen Semi-Sheer Black Tights, Forever New ~ Semi-sheer with a cable knit type of pattern. Kind of an itchy material this, but they're warm.
3. Shimmery Tights, H&M ~ If disco pants look hideous on you, then shimmery tights could be an alternative =D
4. Sheer Polka Dot Black Tights, H&M ~ My moderately "dressy"-slash-casual tights. Every girl should own a pair of polka-dotted tights, I think :)
5. Fleece-Lined Black Tights, Primark ~ These are the best for any kind of winter, since you can wear them under jeans as well + they double up as socks.
6. 40 Denier Tights, H&M ~ Must-have tights for me. They're plain, between opaque & sheer, and go with everything. These came in a pack of 2.
Couldn't post for 2 days, because I'm out of town & busy.
Will make up that.
Speak again shortly.