As I'm posting this, I'm more excited about FIFA than about this blog post.
I'm about 2 weeks late with it, and it's getting stale, but I shall hit PUBLISH.
Because MAY was an important month. Very important.
I was in Bangkok for my 37th birthday, and as always, my shopping behavior was maniacal. I think some of the shopkeepers in Platinum Fashion Mall remember my face now. My desi bargaining skills were on point, but often useless in that mall btw - because they are so stubborn!
Before it gets any staler, here are My May Favorites.....
1. Makeup Revolution Flawless 4 Palette (Rs.1750) ~ I think I'm gonna be using this all year. It's got everything I need & the quality of the eyeshadows is great. I love it so much!
2. Mistine Maxi Black Eyeliner ~ I've used this once before and I was so sad when I used it up. Thai brand, Mistine's, Best Seller, and no other pen liner compares to it.
3. Miss Claire French Manicure (Rs.50 each) ~ How cute are these?! 50 rupees for one! I'm a bit off nail polish lately, but my nails look too unhealthy to not have any nail polish....so French mani is like a middle ground.
4. Ma Vie Pour Femme by Hugo Boss Perfume ~ I think this is the most butch perfume I own. It reminds me of a body spray I use to have in my teenage years. The bottle is tiny & travel-friendly, and it's a fresh everyday jeans-tshirt kind of fragrance.
5. Pond's Magic BB Powder (Rs.40-60, I think) ~ This powder. THIS POWDER! I never thought something sold at a 7-Eleven would be this good. It also smells so lovely. It might say pink in the bottle, but it's actually a skin-colored powder that would suit most skin tones.
6. L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Beauty Blender (Rs.799) ~ When I first squeezed this sponge, it felt like just another incompetent Beauty Blender copy. BUT when I used it, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it blended my foundation, and that it didn't soak up any product. It sets foundation & concealer on your skin really well. Btw, I also got the Concealer Blender with the long handle, and though it's alright, I found it unnecessary.
7. Wet n Wild Highlighter Brush ~ Sometimes, I apply highlighter just so I can used this brush. It's quite multi-purpose, as I use it for powder under the eyes & to blend my eyeshadows too. More pics of Wet n Wild brushes HERE.
8. Ginger by Lifestyle Handbag (Rs.1699) ~ I stumbled upon this beaut on Myntra back in April, and I just fell in love. But I didn't buy it - until I saw there's only 1 left & I was shook! It's a shoulder handbag + backpack + it's for just Rs.1699! This bag is SOLD OUT on Myntra, but I see it is available on Lifestyle website HERE (also available in black color, which is also pretty.)
9. Nude Shoes (Rs.2500) ~ My eyes always go straight to the nudes these days These are from a shoe store in Sarojini Nagar Market (forgot the name)
10. Tassel Earrings (Rs.250 approx) ~ They are hard to store, but I want them in every color! These are for Rs.250 or so.
A lot of you on Instagram were very interested in my luggage set. I got it from Bangkok. I had to pick between this & a pink set - you can imagine how hard that was! Pic below. My advice if you're getting a luggage like this is, make sure it's 360 degree & has 4 wheels. Mine has only 2 wheels & it's quite difficult to drag it around. (Priced at 1000 Baht. I bargained and got mine for 700 Baht = 1400 rupees.)
As for my outfit here:
Tutu Skirt: Platinum Fashion Mall, Bangkok. I also got an embellished pink one. If I remember correctly, they were for around 400 Baht = 800 rupees.
Sunglasses ~ OPIUM.
Earrings ~ Sarojini Nagar Market. Along with tassel earrings, I'm also obsessed with these kind of heavy & very painful circular ethnic earrings with balls, I'm not sure what they're called.
I think that's it.
Favorite Movies ~ The Dictator (Hilarious!), Blackmail (Bollywood), Veere Di Wedding (this month).
Favorite TV Show ~ The Affair, Season 3.
Bye bye! More posts coming up.
I'll be posting some pics & swatches of my Fenty Beauty (by Rihanna) haul next.
And right after that, I'll finish my Korean Skincare post. I AM SORRY for the delay, but I have much more to say about it now than when I first started writing it - in January!