Those are name I shan't forget.
Because they had everything I wanted to get.
Nanaladida....then show off on the net.
Let's start with ze CUTE.....
- Panda's Dream Clear Pact ~ Compact powder in shade 02
- Panda's Dream Contour Stick 02
- Panda's Dream Contour Stick 03 ~ This is a perfect shading stick for my skin tone. Love it!
- (FREE with purchase) Panda's Dream Special Kit containing: (1)The Chock Chok Green Tea Watery Cream, and (2) Panda's Dream White Magic Cream.
*I gotta hide these from the baby real good, coz he crazy about Pandas!*
Face Makeup Products:
- Maybelline Pure BB Mineral Cushion in 02
- Etude House Real Powder Cushion in Natural Beige
- Etude House Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion in Magic Peach ~ This is one of the corrective primer cushions.
- Etude House Big Cover Concealer Cushion in Sand
- Heroine Make Mineral BB Loose Powder in shade 01
*If you have no idea what "cushion" products are: They are compact liquid base products soaked in a cushion sponge. They come with an powder puff for application - press it on the wet cushion and then dab in on your face as you would with any other makeup sponge.*
- Missha 3D Mascara
- Missha 4D Mascara
- Missha Mango Flower Hand Cream
- Missha Cotton White Hand Cream
Maybelline, Revlon, Kate, Mistine:
- Maybelline Blushed Nude Eyeshadow Palette
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara (actually from Delhi Duty Free Airport)
- Revlon Utra HD Matte Lipcolor in Flirtation
- Mistine 3D Secret Brow Set ~ Has a pencil, powder & mascara for brows
- Mistine Maxi Black Eyeliner
- Kate Eyebrow Color in shade BR-2 ~ Love, LOVE!
Skin & Hair Products:
- Biore Watery Cleansing Liquid ~ Slightly thicker than micellar water)
- Etude House Wonder Pore Clear Kit (FREE with purchase)
- Pantene Pro-V Milky Treatment Intensive Treatment ~ Already used 2 of them. Hello, soft soft hair!
- Etude House AC Clinic Intense Mask Sheet (FREE with purchase)
- Kao Essential Moisturizing Frizz Free Hair Mask
- Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Gel
- Collagen White Regeneration Peeling Gel
- Etude House Mascara Remover
- Etude House Pink Vital Water Serum
- Lucido-L Hair Powder (Airy)
- Etude House Mascara Remover - that little pink bottle in the center. (FREE with purchase)
Lip Balms & Accessories:
- eos Lip Balm Coconut Milk
- eos Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet
- Hello Kitty Lip Balms ~ I got 2. One will be included in the upcoming giveaway.
- Etude House Sleeping Eye Mask & Airplane inflatable pillow (FREE with purchase)
- Yamamura Japan Romantic Rose Mirror
- Heroine Make lashes 03
- Heroine Make lashes 09 (bottom lashes)
- Heroine Make Lashes 08 (x2)
- Heroine Make lashes 07
*All Heroine Make lashes were for HK$22.5 = Rs.200 (approx)*
- Luminous Change Eyelashes 03
- D.U.p Eyelashes 920
- Beauty Nailer Lashes (Purple packaging)
- Sasa Individual Lashes
- Tina's Dresser Eyelash Glue
- The Face Shop Eyelash Glue
- Compact Eyelash Case with tweezers
*The eyelash sets were for no more than Rs.600-700)
Hope you enjoyed the haul :)
What stayed in you head?
In mine, Tony Moly & False Eyelashes =D
I pretended to be blind to all the other international brands, you know.
Bourjois (Too late, Rouge Edition Velvet. I got tired of waiting.)
Benefit, MUFE (You're available in Sephora India. Greedy!)
MAC (Ahh...so many new colorful LE collections! Maybe I should only get the lipstick & bronzer with the floral-type packaging? I SAID NO!)
Urban Decay (Not now, Naked Smoky Palette. Not now. Stop looking at me!)