That's right, still no Baby CZ!
It's about 6 days late (8th Oct was the EDD), so it has to be induced today, especially since it's estimated weight has crossed 3.5 kg. Doctor said can't wait, coz then it'll be difficult if it gets bigger.
They've done a membrane sweep this morning, and I'll be checking into the hospital in the afternoon for further induction. So birth will probably happen tomorrow, the 14th October.
Thank You to all who've sent me emails & messages wanting an update. It means a lot to me <3
We will finally know - BOY or GIRL...phew! =D
Talk again soon!