There are simple rules with some things I put in/on my mouth:Cheese shouldn't smell too cheesy (or worse, like butter!)
Egg shouldn't smell too eggy (I currently eat only Keggs. The others, I feel, smell like a farm....or feathers!)
Prawns shouldn't smell like seafood.
Milk shouldn't smell like a cow (....and sometimes like a medicated cow!)
Maybelline Lip Polish: The shade I have is Glam 9, a rosy pink, that you know is my weakness when it comes to lippies. The color is very similar to YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick Pink In Paris. The texture is thick and creamy, which makes the gloss quite opaque. What's great about it is, it's as if it irons itself, because it looks more smooth and polished after it's sat on your lips for 5-10 mins.
Lasting Power: Man, is it super long-lasting! One February day, I'd worn it for hours, then I took a nap & when I woke up, it still looked the same!
Scented/Sticky? Unscented. It is non-sticky, and feels like a lip balm.
Packaging: Very cute! The tube is the same size as a lipstick, and the inner tube (or whatever) is shaped like a lipstick!
Features via Maybelline:
• Has pure, saturated color pigments that provide deep intense color
• Acts as a moisturizing liquid conditioning balm
• Gives a soft cushiony feel to the lips
• Features a built-in glossy top-coat that makes lips look fuller
• Comes with a specially designed leaf-shaped applicator for quick, precise application.