It feels like just yesterday I was making my 'Birthday Wishlist', now the month is coming to an end, and that wishlist half-fulfilled. Still grateful & I'm looking forward to the rest of the year....and making new & modified wishlists! ;)
Here are my beauty & other favorites from this May ......
1. Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish ~ This is my 2nd tub already. It smells soooo y-u-m-m-y, I want to eat it! I licked it a lil' bit. Sweet and salty.....mmm.... and..... some strong perfume taste.....ugh! I'm liking this these days coz it's gentler than other body scrubs with walnut shells and whatnot. The only thing I dislike about it is, it melts too quickly when it comes in contact with water. But it does make my skin feel smoother. Anyways, I'd use it for the irresistible sugary pink fragrance alone.
2. Olay Total Effects Day Cream Gentle Non-UV ~ This is first a great foundation base. It helps my CC/BB Cream & foundations blend better, compared to other moisturizers & even primers. I like it for that reason most, but it is also a nice simple moisturizer for both day & night time. It is fragrance-free and feels lighter than the Normal version.
3. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette ~ Common Question: Do I need this if I already have Naked & Naked 2? I'd say YES, because it's unlike the other two. I've used it more than the Naked 2.
4. Maybelline Baby Lips Anti-oxidant Berry ~ Just a clear lip balm stick. It's empty now. It took me exactly 5 weeks to finish it.
5. The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Nail Polish PK109 ~ LOVE this color! I have it on my toenails right now, and I think I'm gonna wear pastels on my toes all summer. Swatched here
6. L'Oreal Matte Moist Lipstick Lincoln Rose ~ I guess it's now known as "The Aishwarya Rai Cannes Red Lipstick"! The texture is just too good. Imo, better than MAC Matte Lipsticks. Swatched here.
7. Revlon Colorstay Concealer 03 Light Medium ~ Sorry! I just saw that I've already included in a favorites post in March! =\ But ya, I've been using it a lot - along with the next 3 products below.....
8. Bourjois 1,2,3 Perfect CC Cream 32 Beige Claire ~ All I used this month is this. It is awesome! Coverage is light to heavy, not very different from a foundation.
9. Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder 53 Beige Claire ~ This has got to be my favorite compact powder. It never looks too powdery, yet still makes my face look smooth & matte.
10. MAC Pro Longwear Blush Rosy Outlook ~ I'm not into blush so much these days, so I usually wear just bronzer or a really pale pink if I really need to. Love this a lot.
11. Orris Nail Polish Remover Pads in Red Fruit ~ Just 1 left in the pot, so i need to restock asap. I love these, coz they don't dry out my nails. They feel greasy, not wet like other nail polish removers. It's Acetone-free. Pot contains 30 pads.
12. Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil Brun Design ~ A favorite brown pencil I use every single day. I used it in a pictorial here.
13. Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in 020 Date With Ash-ton ~ An ash brown brow pencil that fills and defines my brows. The shade suits me perfectly.
14. Deborah Milano Extra Pearly Eyeshadow Stick 01 ~ I need to get more of these! Apply & blend with fingers - easy peasy cream shadow that lasts all day without creasing. Swatched here
15. Inglot 80HP/S Brush ~ I'd left this brush in India when I moved to UK, and now I'm thinking "Why??!!" It's like a pencil brush, but with a rounded tip. Great for defining the crease.
16. Clarins Lotus Facial Treatment Oil (Sample Size) ~ I've wanted to try this since last year, but the heavy price tag always stops me. I got this cute 2 ml sample bottle from Sephora, and I think it'll last a while coz I only need a tiny amount every time. I spread it on my fingers and dab them lightly on my face at night, concentrating on drier areas. My skin always feels more healthy the next morning. It smells very....therapeutic and relaxing, like some massage oils. There are 3 variants - Lotus for Oily or Combination Skin, Blue Orchid for Normal Skin & Santal for Dry Skin. Price: Around Rs.2300.
Finally found some drawer dividers for my vanity.....
Love them coz they're cheap & they fit perfectly - 7 in each drawer. I will do a post on these after I get some more and I've organized everything properly.....soon!
Movies & TV Shows:
Queen ~ Love, love, love it! I can watch it more than once! One of the best Bollywood movies. Trailer here
Oculus ~ A pretty good horror movie. Trailer here
Game Of Thrones Season 4 ~ So angry there was no new episode this week =[
Bates Motel Season 2 ~Twisted & interesting.
Devious Maids Season 2 ~ Just started.
The Vamps Can We Dance
And of course my Birthday! Many good things happened in my personal life that day......
I have posted pics & haul days ago on my other blog CZloves here
That's all my May Favorites, what are yours?