Remember in my interview with Cosmo I said I would never dedicate an entire blog post to a face wash? Well, this one is an exception, because this face wash, or scrub, is outstanding! I rarely finish a tube of cleanser. I get bored of them easily, and I always keep around 3-5 in my bathroom. But now I think I'm ready to commit to one ~ Clean & Clear Morning Energy Skin Brightening Daily Facial Scrub. Look how much is left in the tube. I don't know what I'd do without it! Sometimes I'd use it just so I can smell it and feel it's goodness on my face, and that translates into a disciplined night time cleansing routine, no matter how tired I am.
About: MORNING Energy Skin Brightening Scrub is formulated with BURSTING BEADS and a unique blend of caffeine, lemon and papaya. It invigorates your senses and helps brighten your skin’s appearance. Skin appears instantly refreshed and leaves you ready to face your day. Oil-free.
Why I LOVE It:
- It smells ah-mazing. So refreshing - citrusy... and lemony.... and mmmm....
- It really does brighten up your face, making it look awake. I noticed this from the very first time I used it. Lemon-Papaya-Caffeine must be a powerful threesome.
- The beads are not harsh. Months ago, my skin would break out whenever I use scrubs, but not with this.
- Now for the best part - Baby Smooth Skin! Seriously, my skin has been at its best for months now. Smaller pores, lesser bumps, most deep-seated acne scars gone!
- No more pimples too, but I'm also using my La Roche-Posay Effaclar products along with it.
When & How I Use It: At night after removing makeup. Again in the morning when I get up. My advice for acne-prone skin is to be very gentle with the scrubbing beads. Instead of rubbing the chunks on your face vigorously, melt and lather them with a little bit of water on your palms first and spread it on your face like a regular face wash. Doing this also makes it gentle enough to use twice a day.
Availability: Now for the bad news, it's not available in India right now. Online it's very expensive, even Ebay is a let-down. I was gonna buy a spare before we left UK, but we just didn't have any more space! Everywhere else, you just have to go to a drugstore, lucky lucky.
Price ~ £2.66 | Rs.270 for 150ml. From Superdrug.
Have you tried this one? If you find a seller in India, please holler! =)
New post on my 2nd Blog CZloves ~ Shoes & Life Of A Beauty Blogger: