Remember when my handbag was stolen in Goa when I'd gone for a holiday with my friends in 2011? Remember I told you the only thing that wasn't in the stolen handbag was my makeup bag? Or maybe I didn't mention it here, and just tweeted? I don't recall. Okay, I'll just tell you the gist:
While a bar/restaurant on a beach, I stood up for 2 mins to talk on my phone. I came back and my handbag wasn't on my chair anymore. This happened while all my friends and Mr.CZ were right there! We all went mad! When we sat down again, somebody pointed at my little makeup bag, sitting there on the center of the table among food & drinks. Oh, the joy! I must have taken it out to get a lipstick or something before that, and I'd forgotten to keep it back in my handbag. Quite strange, right?
This bag here is a new makeup bag, but I still have & use that one too in another handbag. How can I leave it when it didn't leave me?
- Too Faced Glamazon Eyeshadow ~ A gorgeous shimmery taupe eyeshadow, which makes a great cheek highlighter too.
- Benefit The Porefessional Face Primer Sample ~ Don't know if I like it, but I keep it in the bag in case
- Bourjois Cream Blush Nude Velvet ~ Cream blushes are better to keep in your handbag, because you don't need a brush.
- Accessorize Brow Kit ~ The brow powders could also double or triple up as eyeshadows & contouring powders - in emergencies. I love that it has tweezers, which I like to have with me. Shown here
- Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation Sample ~ There's an offer at Debenhams- Buy this foundation and get 1 YSL Cream Blush FREE! So I got it to try first. My shade is BD30. I find it quite oily, but that also gives my skin a nice dewy glow. I don't know if I'd buy the big pricey version, but I wants the free cream blush so badly! =D
- Majolica Majorca Pressed Pore Powder ~ Compact powder! Very important. Read about powders here
- The Face Shop Mini Pet Hand Cream ~ Dry hands, my pet peeve. More pics here.
- Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer Medium Beige ~ Just an emergency concealer.