They didn't all fit on the window sill, so I took them to the backyard table. The biting cold forced me to scatter them haphazardly. For the first time, the wind didn't knock any of them off where they lay disorderly....and none of them fell through the gaps on the wooden planks. "Little joys.", I thought to myself. A minute later, I saw the first 10 drops of rain on the little black boxes.
These are the beauty products I brought back with me from our brief India holiday.... apart from the beauty bags I already had with me =D
Products shown in random order:
- Heart Box, pink brush holder thing, eyeliners, etc are from Dubai
- Nars Loose Powder & Blush
- Inglot 10 Eye Shaow Palette that I've yet to put together.
- Colorbar: Triple Compact, Creme Touch Lipstick, Eyeshadow, Nail Polish
- Illamasqua I'MPERFECTION Collection
- Too Faced Eyeshadows
- Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo & Conditioner ~ I LOVE! They work!
- The body Shop Coconut Oil
- Dabur Rose Water Spray
- Dove Elixir Nourished Shine with Hibiscus & Argan Oil
- Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal With Crushed Coconut Body Cream Wash ~ My favorite!
- Garnier BB Cream (Indian version)
- Maybelline BB Stick
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipsticks ~ 2 shades from the newly launched range.
- Stila In The Garden Eyeshadow Palette.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Timeless Black ~ I was glad to find this in Dubai. I think have never seen a black shade in UK & India...but I don't know. ?
I had posted my 1st haul here, so I won't mention them here.