- Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner ~ With Nutri-Oils & Argan Oil. Great for dry and damaged hair.
- Dove Nourishing Oil Care Express Treatment Conditioner, £1.59/ Rs.132 ~ This is a stronger version of the conditioner. The conditioner is a mixture of gold & white stripe.
- Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream, £6/Rs.500 ~ "Reduces spot size & redness in just 4 hours" is a lie.
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo, £11.05/Rs.918 ~ So very excited to try this one. I've got more pimples =[
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Lotion Micro-Exfoliant, £9.35/Rs.776 ~ Hope this will complement Effaclar Duo.
- L'Oreal Triple Active Re-Nourish Velvety Toner for Dry & Sensitive Skin ~ Not sure if this causes my combination skin to break out. I'm not willing to give up on it yet. It's pink!
- VO5 Plump It Up Volumising Spritz, £3.49/Rs.290 ~ Okay-ish plumpy.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Lace, £2.99/Rs.250 ~ Fab packaging & smells like a girly perfume.
Sorry, I have forgotten some of the prices.
For UK readers, La Roche-Posay products I purchased online from Escentual, where they're cheapest. Delivered in 2 days.
♥ Cynthia Z *.*