Hello, from all of us! =)
I thought I'd post something different today. Transformations & a few things that I learnt from all the times I spent applying makeup. Those are some of the looks that I'd done. Some old, some recent. I've never seen them all together before, so it's quite weird to see myself looking like that...and that...and that, and I realized I don't ever want to leave this la-la land of constant change.
10 Things I Learnt:
10. Never ignore the eyebrows. Shape, define, brush.
9. Bad hair ruins a look, just like bad shoes ruin an outfit.
8. Always Q-tip the tear ducts after doing eye makeup. Gunk is always unsightly.
7. The darker the eye makeup, the more you need undereye concealer.
6. Contouring powder or matte bronzer really does make a difference. Large forehead, big nose, hooded lids, double chin....it can fix them all. Believe my giant forehead & pointy nose.
5. BB Creams will never supersede Foundations. However, they have superseded my foundation primers.
4. I could live with just 2 Makeup Brushes: A synthetic flat/angled kabuki foundation brush (think Sigma Flat Top Kabuki, Real Techniques Expert Face Brush) & an eyeshadow blending brush (MAC 217, Sigma E25)
3. Always remind self to stop frowning. Those deep lines are hard to hide (refer to 4th pic with red lipstick)
2. When it comes to powdering oily skin, 3 time's the charm. Once after base, once after everything else, once more on just the T-zone.
1. Makeup mistakes are inevitable. Sometimes They.Just.Happen.
Hope you liked this little impromptu post, everyone.
Enjoy your Friday, I'll talk to you again tomorrow! =)