Ahoy! Can you believe we've reached this point? This blog post? Tickets back to India are already booked for early January. There's that bittersweet feeling again. I'm very happy to go back home, but I'll surely miss this place. Oh, boy! Now comes the saddest part about leaving dear UK. The shopping. No more Boots, Superdrug, New Look, H&M, PRIMARK!....no more easy access to all the new launches. So I'm stocking up on my favorite things, and I made a list. I don't know if I'll be able to take ALL of them, but here's hoping.....
Let's start from the back left corner:
- False Eyelashes ~ It's damn hard to get quality falsies in India, so I'm getting LOTS. Mostly from Eylure, I think.
- Blonde Hair Colors ~ Day before yesterday, I re-colored my hair with this Clairol Nice & Easy in 106 Natural Medium Ash Blonde, and I really like it. I'm getting a backup and maybe another one from L'Oreal too. *Light shades are hard to find in at-home hair colors in India.
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes ~ I've gone through a couple of these. They are always 2 for 1 pound in Superdrug, and I always end up picking them up on my way to the till. I rarely use them on my face, coz I prefer to wash it properly, but they come in really handy when I'm swatching makeup on my arms. But they are nice for the face too, the few times I've used it- removes waterproof mascara and everything, and moisturizes face at the same time. But they are heavy, so I may be able to take only one.
- Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Palettes ~ I love Sleek eyeshadows, so I want to pick at least 2 more palettes. Don't know which ones, though. Decisions, decisions!
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo ~ I have finished another tube, and I NEED more! I know it's available in India, but there's a good offer at Escentual right now, so I think I should pick a couple before I leave.
- Rimmel Foundations/Concealer ~ I think I will get a Stay Matte Foundation for the hot Delhi summer; another shade of Wake Me Up Foundation; a backup of Wake Me Up Concealer (LOVE!)
- Bourjois Color Boost Peach On The Beach ~ This is probably available in India, but I might get one with 3 for 2 offer at Boots. I really adore this shade. Swatched here
- L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Stain Splash ~ I hope these launch in India. I will get 2 more shades I really like, in case they don't! Swatched here.
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer ~ Most long-lasting concealer! When it sets, it sets. But I just hate that the concealer oozes out and makes it messy every time I finish using it! My shade is Medium 03. I'm getting 5 backups!
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks ~ 1-2 shades more. I've swatched 06 & 107 here
- Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara ~ This is a thicker version of The Falsies, which works better on my lashes than the original version (review here)
- Topshop Cream Blush & maybe some other products ~ That is Head Over Heels....umm...and I carved a bow on it. No, I won't show you =D
- Bio Oil ~ NEED this! My skin is stretching a lot these days, and sometimes itch like crazy! At first I thought my skin was heating up too much because of the radiators, but then I realized it's because I'm expanding...haha! I'm liking the fullness (meat), but we gots to keep the stretch marks away.
That's the main beauty items that.I also want a few more drugstore items that I kept off buying the whole time I've been here - Barry M Nail Polishes & Dazzle Dusts, Essie/Ciate/Zoya Nail Polishes, etc.
I may sneak in some hair styling products too - VO5 & L'Oreal. Maybe a straightening iron & another curling iron.
As for clothing & fashion items:
- Primark Super Cosy Tights ~ These are the warm ones with fleece inside. I'm thinking 5 backups.
- More Fashion Tights ~ Another 5. I want 10 pairs altogether.
- New Look Shoes & Jewelry
- Primark Nightwear & Cardigans
- Primark jewelry & accessories.
- Jane Norman stuff ~ LOTS! (I mean I want lots)
- Boots, Gloves, Hats.
- A fabulous prom dress.
- Another leather biker jacket & a warm trench coat.
- Some Paperchase stuff.
- A couple of perfumes.
- Oh gosh, somebody stop me!
- Let's pray Mr.CZ doesn't read this. He'll take away my Debit Card! =D
That's it for now. Oh, and I also want a hat box (with bow) and a floral luggage (with bow). Vintage-looking. Ooh.... and I almost forgot about the cake stand that I wanted from the start! Also, I hope Mr.CZ kindly lets me buy a Primark bed sheet/duvet cover set that he's warned me not to buy....and a cute cushion (that I'm willing to put on my stomach under my clothes, and then use it as a pillow in the flight. So simple!)