By Obsessed, I mean I'm really really enjoying using them. I reach for them everyday, or every other day. Bath....Skincare....Makeup....
1. L'Oreal True Match Skin Idealizing BB Cream ~ I'm liking this a lot! No more dryness around my nose. It contains Hyaluronic Acid, which means it adds moisture to your skin. Ideal for dry skin types and if you want to prevent wrinkles. This is Ivory shade, which can look too light if I use too much. I will check out the darker shade, Neutral, when I'm done with this one.
2. Olay Total Effects Day Cream Normal ~ (1). Doesn't break my skin out. (2). Makes my skin soft and plump. (3). Makes a good night cream for oily/combination skin. (4). Smells great!
3. Soap & Glory Hand Food ~ I wouldn't call it 'the most astonishing ever' like it's described on the tube, but it's nice. Makes my hands fell soft & plump without any greasiness. I like how it smells- S&G's signature "Pink" fragrance, they say.
4. Treacle Moon Warm Cinnamon Nights Bath & Shower Gel ~ Oh, my! Cinnamon smells fantastic in bath products! I'm assuming in candles too. It smells so warm and relaxing, I love to use this in the evenings. ("Mmm...Cimmanon." ~ Jack McFarland, Will & Grace)
5. Shu Uemura 24K Gold Eyelash Curler ~ The queen of eyelash curlers. I didn't realize my other QVS curler no longer curled my lashes, until I used this. Also, it's not as heavy. The way it fits on my eyes- like no other.
6. Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Caressing Coral ~ LOVE! Creamy and super moisturizing with a coconutty scent....and yes, gorgeous shade!
7. Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss ~ Non-sticky lip plumping glosses, what more can you ask for from a lip gloss? I'm loving both shades Electric Shock (bubblegum pink) & Raspberry Reflections (fuchsia), both creamy & without shimmer.
8. Black Nail Polish ~ Any black nail polish, really. Wear it alone, with another accent color, or with glitter top coats. I find black nails very chic these days. I wore this one from Collection 2000 here.
Okies, bye bye, I'll go watch The Iceman now. Btw, I'm feeling euphoric about a little L'Oreal haul I did today, coz I found a f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s product. Will post it first thing Monday.
Have a nice weekend, everyone. What are YOU obsessed with these days?