So many people have complained to me about their kajals & kohls smudging, so I thought I'd post this quick & simple mini tuto to show how I do mine.
- Bourjois Effet Smoky Pencil in Intense Black
- Bourjois Intense Eyeshadow #10
- MAC 266 Angled Liner Brush.
1. Line & tightline with black kohl pencil. Also go around the tear duct corner. Make V-shape at the outer corners. I've done a step-by-step tutorial on this technique here.
2. With angled liner brush, take a matte black eyeshadow, and blow on the brush so there's no fallout. *You could wet the brush a little, but I didn't here, because I didn't want it to look like a liquid liner.
3. Pat the brush on top of the kohl pencil, mimicking the 1st step. Keep layering until the line until you've covered any gaps. You could also re-apply the kohl pencil, and go over it with the black e/s again.
If you want it to look more intense and last forever, apply a black gel liner on top. I've yet to get myself a new gel liner, so I couldn't show it here. Next time!
Good Night & Happy Friday! I've started watching a new show- Hemlock Grove. It's like True Blood-meets-Cruel Intentions. Last time I mentioned I was watching The Fall, and I really liked it. Season 1 had only 5 episodes, so it was quite short. Now waiting for Season 2!