I wanted to end this week with a happy colorful blog post! These are some lippies that I hauled today and one of them some other day. I went to the market with only the YSL lipstick in mind, but I saw the Bourjois Shine Edition Lipsticks, which I'd been after for quite some time. Look! The colorful packaging is so cute! I had to get one of each color, but I didn't see the green/mint one.
- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Pink In Paris #13 ~ I didn't like the original Rouge Volupte Lipstick because they were too creamy for my taste, but I adore the packaging. That's why I was happy to see a new sheerer formula. Pink In Paris! ♥
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Juicy Papaya ~ One of the new shades introduced. Juicy Papaya is peachier than Tutti Frutti, which is more orange.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Pink In The Afternoon ~ It was on sale at Superdrug.
- Bourjois Shine Edition 22 Famous Fuchsia ~ Pastel yellow packaging! ♥
- Bourjois Shine Edition 20 1,2,3 Soleil ~ Quirky name, gonna google what it means! Un, Dos, Tres Soleil!
- Bourjois Shine Edition 24 Rose xoxo ~ Cute name! xoxo.
Will post swatches of everything in the coming week(s)
Have a happy colorful weekend! =)
[Sorry, this haul made me so enthu.]