Hello! I feel like I haven't blogged for weeks, and it's only been 2 days! But, somehow, June seems to have gone by so whoosh whoosh, just like us unstable Geminis. I hope July will go slowly & calmly, like Cancerians, some of my favorite people! ;)
So.....here are the standout makeup products I've been loving last month.
- Sleek Makeup i-Divine Candy Palette ~ I've been mixing these bright candy colors together and wearing it over a black base. My favorite color is the 3rd pink on the bottom row- Aniseed. Swatches here
- Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation ~ It really is PERFECT! I'm so addicted to it that I put it on even when I don't have the energy to do makeup. I personally think it is better than both Healthy Mix & Revlon Colorstay foundations.
- Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Timeless Black ~ This is the black base I've wearing under bright colors from the i-Candy Palette up there. I love how versatile a black color tattoo is. Must-have if you love doing smoky eyes.
- Brown Eyebrow Pencil ~ I got this from Daiso Japan store in Dubai. I. My brows are not very behaved these days, so I need a pencil to discipline them. Oh, and it's got a heart on ze cap =)
- Bourjois Bronzing Primer ~ This is genius! These days, I've been sculpting my face with it, and it looks more natural than a contouring/bronzing powder. I've swatched it here
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Shocking Coral ~ I absolutely love the color, but it tastes a little bit bitter =[
- Bourjois Color Boost Peach On the Beach ~ This crayon is now flat because I've worn it so much. I wore in a look here
- Bourjois So Laque Rose Imaginaire #62 ~ I just adore this, it's my favorite kind of pink for nails Swatch here
- Real Techniques Blush Brush ~ I needed a dense blush brush for my light-colored blushes & a powder brush that's not rounded/too fluffy, and gave this a try. It does both jobs nicely.
- Real Techniques Expert face Brush ~ I wanted to see what the big deal with this brush was. It was always Out Of Stock in Superdrug (where it's cheapest), and one day I got it from Boots. It's smaller than all my other buffing brushes, and gives my foundation an airbrush finish. I love that these brushes can stand up on their own because of the flat base.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft And Gentle ~ I was hardly a highlighter gal, but this has made me want to explore more. It's my favorite out of all the highlighters I've used. I wear it on my cheekbones over Bourjois Bronzing Primer and a peachy blush.
I also enjoyed watching this girly, funny, musical, feel-good movie - Pitch Perfect....
You might like it too!