For those who don't know, Kawaii means cute/pretty/adorable. The term is popular in Japanese culture. I love everything kawaii. It's the only reason I want to go to South Korea someday. If I ever create a beauty brand, it will be kawaii-ish. If! I said if.
I did a little online haul recently, and the packages just reached me. You know, our postman sometimes leaves our parcels under the doormat outside our front door. Very thoughtful of him.
- Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink Lip Stick ~ Lipstick in a black cat. Super cute! I will post pics & swatches. I want a lipstick in a bunny too now!
- Etude House Portable Ribbon Brush ~ Oh my bows! How cute?! But do you notice that it's lopsided? I'm talking to the seller about it, and I'm hoping for a replacement.
All those are from Ebay. I won't mention seller until I'm happy with my lil' pink bow brush =D
On to the La Roche-Posay skin care products. Yes, I'm so into this brand at the moment =)
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo ~ My 2nd tube. I didn't use it for a week or so (because my first tube finished before I purchased another), and I immediately got 3-4 pimples. Also, I noticed a big difference in my skin texture when I used this & when I didn't. You can read my previous post about it here. Price: £9 | Rs.840.
- La Roche-Posay Biomedic Pigment Control Concentrated Conditioning Serum ~ Very excited to try this out. It's got Kojic Acid (a safer alternative to Hydroquinone), Glycolic Acid, AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid). All ingredients to target dark spots & pigmentation. No Parabens. Price: £20.67 | Rs.1930.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water for Sensitive Skin ~ Soothes & softens sensitive skin. I just got this mainly because I wanted the bill to reach the amount that equals free shipping, but I hope it'll hydrate my skin and act as a setting spray when I'm using the other two. Price: £2.33 | Rs.218.
These are all from Escentual, which is currently offering up to 1/3 off on all French Pharmacy brands - La Roche-Posay, Bioderma, Vichy, Avène, etc.
I saw that they also ship to India for a shipping fee of about Rs.275, if you're interested.