I decided to start wearing eyeshadows that I never wear, because I realized I was stuck on 5-10 neutrals. I took out all my palettes from their drawer to pick them out...... and that led to this post.
These are all the eyeshadow palettes I have with me here. 6 of them I took from India, the rest I got from UK.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette ~ Swatches here. (Cheaper DUPE: MUA Undress Me Too Palette.)
- Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette ~ Swatches here . (Cheaper DUPE: MUA Undressed Palette.)
- Stila In The Garden Palette ~ Brand New. Never Used.
- MAC Fabulousness 5 Neutral Eyes from Holiday Collection '12 ~ Swatches here
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette ~ Swatches here.
- Inglot 4 Square Freedom System Eyeshadow Palette ~ Swatches here.
- Inglot Candy Inspired Palette ~ Swatches here.
- MUA Poptastic Palette ~ I have swatched this palette last year, but never posted pics.
- Sleek Makeup Oh So Special i-Divine Palette~ Swatches here.
- Sleek Makeup Candy i-Divine Palette ~ Swatches here
- Inglot 10 Square Freedom System Eyeshadow Palette ~ Don't hate me for placing it upside down. It's also still brand new & unused. Photos coming soon, promise. I'm dying to use it!
Uh-oh, odd number! Must must even it asap.
Many readers have emailed me asking about eyeshadow palettes - inexpensive ones. I'd suggest MUA ones or these big palettes I've written about a long time ago.....
If you want colorful, the 120 palette is the best....
I find these palettes very useful. Sometimes I wish I had them with me, especially when I need a specific color that's not in any of my palettes, and I don't want to buy singles. You'll find them on Ebay, KK Center HK, BH Cosmetics. Back when I got them, they used to cost under Rs.1000.
If you like makeup collection posts, I've done my Lipstick Collection here
How many eyeshadow palettes do you own?