Since my birthday is next week, I'd gone to get my suit for that day, because I have to always wear a brand new outfit on my birthdays. It will fall on a weekday, so I doubt we'll do anything special, BUT Mr.CZ is taking me to Edinburgh that weekend. Mainly to shop, yes. Thing is, Dundee is a small town-like city, so many many things are missing. Primark is small and doesn't stock most of the stuff (like in Newcastle), Jane Norman is not here, MAC is not here (can you believe it?! I felt like fainting when I was told that.) Going to Edinburgh will be like going from Chandigarh to New Delhi, or Pune to Mumbai. One hour train ride. We'll stay there for a night.
We'll call this a warm up haul.
- Primark Black Clutch Bag ~ £8 | Rs.665
- Primark heart studded makeup bag ~ £3 | Rs.250
- Primark Accessory Hanger ~ £2 | Rs.167. Super cool! You can hang belts, necklaces, etc.
- H&M Round Sunglasses ~ Sale, Only £1 | Rs.83
- Primark Charm Bracelet ~ £2 | Rs.167
- H&M Black Flower Clip/Brooch ~ Sale, Only £1 |Rs.83
- H&M Red Sweater ~ Sale £4.50 | Rs.375
I was hoping to get shoes, but no luck. There's was a pair I liked in Primark, but no Size 3.
That's a dress and a top I got on another day. Final birthday outfit will be shown in OOTD post. I'm still not sure which to go with- red, lime yellow or mint- all incomplete choices, meaning: either shoe problems, or jacket problems. Damn my feet and this freezing weather! I'm actually missing the Delhi heat =D
Enjoy your Friday night! Mine will be filled by Chinese takeout & newest ep of Grey's Anatomy- the only show I'm attached to, like I was to Desperate Housewives.