I apologize for disappearing for days. I was in Edinburgh, and there was no wi-fi in our hotel- Travelodge, to be exact. Tiny & congested room it was, but it was located in the heart of the capital- 5 to 20 minutes walk to all temptations. Because of all the walking and store-hopping, I had to specially go into Superdrug to get a pair of Scholl Party Feet Gel Cushions for the balls of my feet. OMG, I could have easily passed out from the pain! I wasn't even wearing very high heels. BUT all's forgotten now ;)
*I will update this post with all the prices shortly, coz I have to search for the receipts.
I told you there's no MAC counter here in Dundee, so it was nice to be in a MAC store after over a month. I picked up 3 items:
- MAC Patisserie Lipstick ~ I finally got another tube of my holy grail nude lipstick. Swatches here.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft And Gentle ~ I've decided to start using highlighters more and try out the glowy bronzey look, and this is so gorgeous!
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Frozen Violet ~ I adore shimmery paint pots and cream shadows, so I had to have this.
Maybelline have some new stuff in their counters too. I got these from Superdrug:
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Shocking Coral 910 ~ You can never have too many coral lippies!
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Hot Plum 906 ~ I thought this would be a dupe for MAC Daddy's Little Girl Lipstick, but its more intense and darker. It's a hot seller, coz there were only 1-2 left in both Boots & Superdrug counters. The last one in Superdrug was broken, so I had to run to Boots the next day.
- Maybelline SuperStay Lipstick in Beige For Good 610 ~ Just a beige shade. I want to wear it under a clear gloss, and complete my glowy bronzey look =D
- Maybelline Dream Sun Triple Bronzing Powder in 01 Blonde/Blonde ~ There's another darker trio in Brunette, as well.
- Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate 70 ~ It's an intense metallic plum shade.
My favorites from this haul- just because there look so YUM!
- Bourjois Maxi Delight Bronzer in 02 Olive/Tanned Skin ~ I shopped in such a rush that I didn't notice the other lighter shade 01 Light/Medium shade, so I might go exchange this.
- Bourjois Bronzing Primer ~ Look.At.That! It looks like chocolate, it smells like chocolate. It is rumored to be a dupe for Chanel Soleil De Tan Chanel , a bronzing makeup base that's caused quite a stir among makeup lovers. since both brands are owned by the same company, it could be true. I will let you know what I think about it later.
Bourjois has launched a lot of new cute products ~ A Bronzing BB Cream, Caviar Manicure Toppings in 3 shades, Travel-sized Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascaras in 4 colors. All available in Boots.
Garnier Moisture Match Mattifying Fresh Cream for Combination to Oily Skin ~ I noticed this Green Tea Extract moisturizer by Garnier, and couldn't resist grabbing it since I'm craving green tea products. There are 4 other types- for dry skin, dull skin, normal/dry skin, dry/very dry skin. For those in the UK, I see they are sending Free Samples through their website here
Just a few pics using my Nokia Lumia 820 phone. I didn't use my camera at all there....
|Nightclub bathroom pic =) I'm loving my pink panda couple phone case I ordered from Ebay|
Hope you all had a fun weekend!