We have a budget post after a long time! I like doing these, since majority of my readers are students, and if they're like I was, half their monthly allowance goes to canteen bread pakoras. I'd want to eat them every.single.day back then. Mmm....now I want them!
Hello, can you pout and say 'p-s-y-c-h-o-l-o-g-y' at the same time?
So here are 6 great budget products that I personally like a lot, and they all cost Rs.300 and under.
- INGLOT Eye Shadow 326 ~ A useful matte brown eye shadow. Price: Rs.300
- Colorbar Eye Shadow in Dancing Peacock ~ This is a very unique green eye shadow that I fell in love with instantly. It's in the same color family as MAC Humid eye shadow
- Colorbar Smokin' Eyes Smudger Brush ~ Great for smudging kohl, and applying highlight eye shadow on the inner tear duct areas. But yes, the color bleeds a little bit when washing. See more Colorbar brushes here. Price: Rs.250
- Nail Juice Nail Polish in Hibiscus ~ Swatched here. I'm just showing you the one shade I have with me, but you can check out other colors too. Price: Rs.50
- Maybelline Clear Glow BB Stick* ~ You can read about it more here. Basically, it's a foundation in stick form, evens out skin tone, and contains Salicylic Acid to control oiliness. Available in 2 shades- Fawn (dark) & radiance (light). This one is Fawn, which is too dark for me. Price: Rs.250.
- Lakmé Enrich Satin Lipstick 149 ~ A fabulous fuchsia pink lippy. I got it with the MAC Love Goddess Dupe. Price: Rs.225
Swatches: Maybelline BB Stick Fawn, Lakmé Enrich Satin Lipstick 149, Colorbar Eye Shadow 33 Dancing Peacock. Nail Juice Hibiscus swatch here. Inglot 326 is part of a palette that I'm going to show you soon.
If you want more, you can go read another old post like this here.
Let me know if you liked this post. Do share your great budget beauty finds too, we'd all love to know.
Disclaimer: Item marked * is a press sample, but I would have bought it myself anyways especially for this post ;)