My first haul in New Delhi. I went to Lifestyle yesterday, and I had to control myself! On the way to Lifestyle, I stopped by MAC just to see which collections are there, and was ecstatic to see a lipstick I wanted but was sold out in UK.
- Chambor Nail Polish in Rush Metal, Rs.270 ~ This looked so gorgeous when the salesman swatched it on his nail...hehe...because I had red nail polish on so =D It's a metallic dull gold shade. Can't wait to wear it!
- Maybelline Colorama Cremoso in Equilibrista, Rs.100 ~ Lilac color.
- Deborah Milano BB Cream, Rs.350 ~ I've been curious about this BB Cream since somebody mentioned it in our Facebook Page last year here. See, I read all comments =). Wearing it for the first time today, so will let you know what I think. I picked shade 01, and it looks fine on my skin tone. Btw, Bourjois BB Cream also felt good when I tested it, so I might get it next time. Do let me know if you've tried it.
I got 2 freebies with Deborah Milano products (extreme right):
- Deborah Milano Ombretto Mono Hi-Tech Wet & Dry Eye Shadow #4 ~ This is a gorgeous green shade with gold veining (or veins?)
- Debora Milano Prêt à Porter Nail Enamel in Golden Sultan 04 ~ This is a jhatak gold shade that I wouldn't normally pic, but it's free! =)
- MAC Pink Pigeon Matte Lipstick, Rs.990 ~ From MAC Strength Collection. This was launched with Party Parrot Lipstick (review here) before. Both are re-launched with this collection, so if you missed them last time, RUN!
- Deborah Milano Rossetto Milano Red 2, Rs.650 ~ A nude beige shade. LOVE!
- Deborah Milano Rossetto Milano Red 14, Rs.650 ~ Lilac shade. It's super pigmented and is more intense than MAC Pink Popcorn.
- Deborah Milano Rossetto Shine Creator Lipstick in 10, Rs.625~ These are sheer lipsticks that are quite similar to lip butters. Very nice packaging, and there are a lot of pretty colors in the range.
*I have reviewed & swatched Deborah Milano Rossetto Milano Red #9 here
Gosh, why are lipsticks sooo beautiful?!
LOVE/WANT anything from this haul?