I have decided that while I'm in the UK, I'll buy a lot of Sleek Makeup. I feel like I owe them. You know what I'm referring to, right? If you are a new reader, don't worry, you'll find out in a minute. (Oh, and HELLO! You found this vanity at the right time ;))
Moving on: I recently got the Oh So Special Palette. Are we even yet? 4 products so far.... nah, I have to buy some more.
Moving on some more: Sleek Makeup blush in Suede is my new-found love. It's special because I was smitten the minute I saw it and, unlike most of the products I buy, I had never really seen it around on the internet and seen swatches and reviews. Maybe I saw, but I wasn't paying attention. So, it was like I discovered it. It is the perfect nude blush. Do you remember Colorbar Just Earth Blush? I'd say this is a peachier version of it.
- It is matte & blends smoothly.
- Goes well with red & bright lip colors.
- Perfect subtle blush for natural-looking & neutral makeup.
- It stays on for hours. That is, here in the freezing cold weather.
- It won't clash with bronzers & contouring powders.
- I've seen it on many skin tones, and it looked good on all.
- The packaging is very hard to open. This time I dented the blush with my nail when I tried to open it. Grrrr. The same with the UD Naked Basics Palette. I think this type of tight clickety closure should be banned.
- Not so inexpensive when purchased online, because of shipping charges.
- Because it's not a bright shade, it needs to be layered more than twice to show on my cheeks. So darker skin tones may need more layering.
I wore it in my Holiday Makeup Look. It looks darker coz I wore Benefit Hoola inder cheekbones. More pics here
[Just a little damaged, but with time.....]
Price ~ £4.49 (Rs.380) from Superdrug.
Availability ~ Also available online. They ship internationally.
My Rating ~ ♥♥♥♥♥ 4/5
Okay, new readers: First take a deep breath, then click HERE to catch up.
*P.S: Sorry about the word verification in the comments. I hate it myself, but I've been getting too much spam. It got crazy recently! After something about "harder er*ctions" & "criminal lawyers", I'd had enough. I don't need either of them.*
♥ Cynthia Z *.*