I almost didn't publish this even after I've written everything. I don't know, I'm a very unstable person. I clicked this pic last week, and put my used products...then I realized I'd forgotten to put my shampoo & conditioner, a nail polish....a couple more things. Oh, well.
Anyways, these are my most-used products this month....
- L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil ~ I got sucked into buying this after I saw the ad on tv while watching HIMYM one night (watch it here). It was so enticing, I watched it with my mouth open, and couldn't stop thinking about it until I purchased it (...at the cheapest price, too.) TRUTH: After using it, I found out "Extraordinary" is stretching it a bit. It is a flowery-smelling hair serum-cum-heat-protector, that has helped the tips of my hair look less brittle, but I don't find it detangling enough. I use it before washing my hair, before & after blow-drying. I'd still use it, but I sure wouldn't buy it again.
- MUA Eyeshadow Primer ~ I know I have mentioned it before, but I just wanted to say it will never beat UD Primer Potion & TF Shadow Insurance. It's okay, it just creases after a while.
- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream ~ Been wearing this almost everyday for over a month now. Not only for review purposes, but because I don't hate it. Review is coming shortly.
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Candy Apple ~ To be honest, I've been wearing this as a lip balm too just because it's always in the kitchen. Review & Swatches here
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Curved Brush Mascara ~ LOVE this. It lengthens, it volumizes, it curls. It is definitely better than the False Lash Effect Mascara.
- Benefit Benetint Lip & Cheek Stain ~ Product Of The Week! Before, I used to wonder what the big deal is with this lip & cheek tint. Now I get it! It's a rose-tinted stain that makes me look blooming (you know, like youthful sweet 16 type...almost). It makes lips look really kissable. Really, I'd want to kiss my own lips hehe. You know how some lip tints gather up unevenly where your lips meet? That never happens with Benetint. This is a generous sample size that I got free with Marie Claire mag, but I will definitely buy a full size when it's finished.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette ~ I've been using this palette almost everyday this month. Probably the same neutral look as well. Review & Swatches here
- The Body Shop Lily Cole Compact Mirror ~ Because I don't have a big mirror for makeup application, I need one I can hold close to me when applying mascara. This is awesome because it's got a magnifying mirror on one side. Btw, The Body Shop UK is putting this & other good stuff on SALE, so do check it out. I've made good use of it myself. My haul here
What are your most-used beauty products this month?
♥ Cynthia Z *.*