I couldn't wait to show Colorbar Crème Touch Lipstick in Passionate! I just couldn't wait!
I'm going gaga over it!
- It's such a unique coral-pink, which looks almost neon.
- The finish is very similar to that of IN2IT Moisture Release Lipsticks, some of my favorite lippies. Between sheer & creamy, and very moisturizing.
- It makes my lips feel softer afterwards, and it reduces my lip lines (refer to lip photos below).
- It is scented & smell like the Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks. Not my favorite scent, but bearable.
- When it starts to wear off, it looks like a balmy tint.
- It has Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and SPF 15.
- The reflective silver & light purple packaging is young & cute. The cap top (right?) can be used as a mirror.
*Please note that it looks pinker off camera. Bright neon-ish colors always confuse my camera.