I got to experience another online beauty store called 365Gorgeous. 'Coz you gotta be gorgeous every single day of the year, yo!' It houses brands that aren't available in India like: Bobbi Brown, Essie, China Glaze, etc. Other popular brands include: Maybelline, L'Oreal, Colorbar, Lakmé, Revlon, Lotus Herbals, MAC, Lancome, and lots more.
- 5% OFF on most products like Maybelline
- Earn Points when you shop
- Cash On Delivery
- Free Shipping above Rs.250
- Delivery within 2-5 days
- Products were packed in a little white box & they were bubble-wrapped properly.
- What really bothered me was, the different shades of a product weren't put together in one page. Like, each lipstick shade has it's own individual page, which is very frustrating. I like to see them all in one page- saves time that way, don't you think?
- 'View All' option is not there. You have to keep flipping pages. I'm a view all kind of person (read: impatient)
- Many products I wanted were 'Out Of Stock'.
What I put in my cart:
- Joy Pure Aloe Oil Control Face Wash, Rs.38.00
- NYX Trio Eye Shadow in Pink Purple Prune, Rs.520.00
- Maybelline Crayon Liner Pencil, Rs.118.75
- Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum' Express Mascara Waterproof Black, Rs.166.25
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum, Rs.194.75 (One of my favorites & most-used blushes!)