My most used lipsticks are nude. I can't get enough of them! Not only are they the safest bet when in a hurry, they complement every eye shadow color. I think they beat girly pink lipsticks, in my life.
Here are 9 of my favorite, most used, nude lippies:
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Bare
- MAC Patisserie
- Maybelline Color Sensational My Mahogany
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss Touch of Toffee ~ Not a lipstick, but it's creamy like one & I'd repurchase it all my life!
- Inglot Matte Lip Pencil #16 ~ It's not as drying as it looks! I like to wear Touch Of Toffee (above) on top of it.
- Lakmé Fantasy Collection Enrich Satin #132
- MAC Hug Me (Please excuse the blurry old pic)
- Lakmé Lip Love Love Haze
- Lakmé Aquashine Old Rose ~ Don't have a good pic of this one