I can't review everything I use & love, so some things worth talking about will be in my 'favorites' posts.
This time, I picked 11 favorite things:
- The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Serum With Organic Pomegranate: My skin loves this stuff. It is light yellow & has a gel-like texture. My face soaks it up in a jiffy. It makes my face feel firm, plump, and hydrated without feeling heavy or oily. It smells like pomegranate, of course, which I love. Now I get why it's a TBS Best Seller. Price- Rs.1555 for 30 ml.
- Pond's Smooth Pores Pore Tightening Facial Foam: Have giant pores? Try this. It makes my face so smooth and clean! It's interestingly light grey in color too. Price- Rs.65.
- MAC Cleanse Off Oil: My DHC Cleansing Oil is almost over (say, another 1 month?), but I just couldn't wait to get this again (I've used up a bottle before) Now I know it's my favorite makeup remover & cleansing oil. It beats DHC in my books. Price- Rs.1200.
- YSL Babydoll: I finished this! I can't wait to be at Duty Free and get another one. It's one of my scents, and I'd feel incomplete without it.
- Lauren Conrad Sugar and Spice: Jane Roberts, why are you so sweet? Who will you end up with? I started reading this in December, but so much was happening I couldn't even read 10 pages of it. Still not done with it yet, no spoilers! Price- Rs.250