Have you ever used a cooling powder that is not Dermicool? I have been using one- Revlon Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder. It's a cool/wet powder, which is somewhat similar to the MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder.
NEW ColorStay Aqua Mineral Finishing powder is a translucent mineral finishing powder that delivers a burst of hydrating coconut water and an instant cooling sensation upon application. This revolutionary mineral finisher sets foundation and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines, leaving skin even and smooth. Specially formulated longwearing ColorStay technology provides a shine-free soft matte finish that lasts all day. Best of all, this weightless loose powder keeps skin looking healthy and flawless.
- Instant hydration with coconut water
- Sets makeup for a shine-free finish
- Wears all day
- Soft matte formula made with water, not oil., so there’s no shine
- SPF 13
- Wear alone or with Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup
- Available in 4 shades: Translucent, Translucent Light, Translucent Light Medium, Translucent Medium.
Here, I am showing you Translucent Light, which is just right for my skin tone.