..... Where Savings Come To Die!
It's that time of year again! We write a long wishlist (in Windows Notepad)..... we think just because it's Christmas time, we'll get everything we wish for..... and we know Santa ain't real.
No. He's not real.
- Etude House Princess Etoinette Collection ~ Look.At.Those. Makeup fit for a princess, really. I can't even tell you how much I want this collection! I can't even.
- MAC Making Pretty Collection ~ These are ridiculously pricey, so I might not get any of them. Bug *sigh* so pretty!
- Benefit Fine One One ~ Blush, highlighter, lip color. I don't know how that'll work, but I'm more interested in the packaging. I got confused last time I went to ask for this, and said "Fine One By One" =D
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette ~ This will be launched in stores in the UK on 20th December. Tomorrow! It's an online exclusive at the moment. I saw a tester the other day, and I must have the 2 shades in the middle- W.O.S (Walk Of Shame) & Naked 2. Why....Why didn't they include a tiny brush on the side???
- Christian Dior Diorific Lipstick ~ Packaging is oh-so-cute...and it shorter & more stubby than I thought! There's one red shade I fancy: Marilyn.
- Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush ~ So vintage! I hope the blush isn't mostly shimmer.
- Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette ~ Look at the names of the eyeshadows. Voulez-Vous? YES! Unlock my my Fuzzy Handcuffs now!
- Sleek Blush in Suede ~ I saw this in Superdrug the other day, and was in love. Sadly, there wasn't a good brand new piece.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Eraser Treatment Makeup ~ I tested this foundation at Boots, and it felt good. But half the testers weren't there (or they were stolen), so I decided to pick it up when I'm sure about the shade.
- Tangle Angel ~ Pain-free detangling hair brush.
MAC Moxie Lipstick (Matte) ~ My MOST WANTED LIPSTICK. It is a limited edition & Out Of Stock! It came out with the By Request Collection, which I didn't pay attention to. Now it's only available on Ebay for more than Rs.2000! These things are serious money makers, I tell you. Color is deeper than MAC Party Parrot . I'd been watching the bids on Ebay.....I can't even. Anybody here has it?
Okay, I'm not saying I'm buying all of them. I can't. But it doesn't matter, coz I've already got my heart's desire.....
Will reveal it (or them) next week! =)
What's in YOUR Christmas Shopping List? Do share!
♥ Cynthia Z *.*