You'll either love or hate suspender tights. Although I absolutely hate some styles, I bow to the genius who started the trend. I just adore the girly-looking ones, like this pair right here.
I almost froze during this photo shoot. It was so cold & windy that day, I couldn't feel my hands anymore by the time I was done.
*All self-timer photos, so you'll see some odd & blurry shots.
Anyone else thinks that pic above is so 'pr*gnancy test' ? =D
That's a Jane Norman Stud Collar Shirt that I got on sale for only about Rs.780. I wanted to show a few more items from those bags & make it a haul type thing, but this happened.....
The wind blew the bags right off the table! A hair product cap even broke into pieces. It was time to go back to real life.
- Pink Georgette Lace & Bow Blouse- Primark. Worn with a black camisole inside. Also available in teal/black. I like that the fabric doesn't wrinkle.
- Frilly Skirt- Forever New. Each frill is of different fabric- silk, georgette, lace, crepe.
- Suspender Sheer Tights- Primark. Awesome quality! [See other fashion tights here]
- Patent Toecap Ballerina Shoes with bow strings- Barratts. I don't have plain black high heel shoes with me. Fabulous small-sized ones cost around 10k over here! *horrified*
- Tiny black pearl earrings - Forever 21. Hardly visible. Shown here.
- Face: Cathy Doll BB Cream, MUFE HD Foundation, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer, Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Pencil in Nude to conceal spots (YES! It's awesome!), TBS Loose Powder.
- Eyes: Basic purple, brown & black smoky eyes. Wore Eylure Katy Perry 'Oh, Honey' false lashes.
- Blush: Sleek Flamingo. Shown here
- Lips: Topshop Lipstick Pencil in Clueless. Im holding it in the pics.
- Nails: Colorbar Plum Grenadine. Shown here
Holding my current favorite scented candle Glade With Love
Happy Friday, everyone! I'm going to MAC later today to check out the Holiday Collections with all the fabulous bows. I'm feeling very very nervous, a bit like when I'm about to take an exam. I've done the studying - memorizing product names, swatch googling, price calculations & conversions, wishlist editing - but I'm afraid my ink will run out halfway.
You'll know how it goes soon enough! =)
♥ Cynthia Z *.*