Need a guide for your last minute Diwali makeup Shopping? Here, I've selected some products that you might like. All my favorites, all affordable, all available in India.
- Foundation: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation - For almost flawless looking skin.
- Concealer: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer. To brighten up your under eye areas, and somewhat conceal any blemishes.
- Powder: The Body Shop Loose Powder. A more affordable option is Maybelline Dream Matte Powder]
- Maybelline Color Tattoo On and On Bronze/Bad To The Bronze- Can be used as an eyeshadow base. Reviewed here
- Colorbar Heatwave (shimmery taupe brown) - Some Colorbar eyeshadows are really nice and affordable at Rs.300. You can pick other shades too, see here.
- Bourjois Intense Extrait #10 (matte black) - Reviewed here
- Bourjois Effet Smoky Pencil Smoked Brown- Can be used as an eyeshadow too. You can also get the Intense Black I showed here
- Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal- Reviewed here
- L'Oreal Super Liner Instant Impact Felt Liner - It's very black & easy to use since it's like a pen. Shown here
Mascara: Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition Mascara. Gives volume & length. The only mascara I will repurchase.
- Lakmé Absolute Chromatic Baked Day Blush - Its a gorgeous pink that'll suit just about anybody.
- MAC Fleur Power - Not affordable, but I just put it in there just in case =)
- Lakmé Cheek Artist Kiss Of A Rose - Great natural-looking rosy blush.
- Deborah Milano Rosetto Red 09 - Bright red-pink. Gorgeous & classy color.
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipgloss Touch Of Toffee - Nude. I repurchased this, coz I love it so much! Reviewed here
- Bourjois Effet 3D Max Long Lasting Gloss #14 Rose Watery - Shimmery Pink for glamorous-looking lips.
Hope this comes in handy if you're going Diwali shopping in the next 2 days!
♥ Cynthia Z *.*