This is super quick impromptu look I did & I wanted to put it up asap, coz some of you might want to wear it tomorrow- Diwali! =)
*I will keep this short for now, and come back later to edit.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer
- Bourjois Effet Smoky Pencil in Smoked Brown
- Maybelline Color Tattoo On And On Bronze
- Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling gel Liner in Funk
- L'Oreal Super Liner Instant Impact Felt Liner
- Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal
- Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Smoky Eyes Mascara.
- Start by using Bourjois Effet Smoky Pencil in Smoked Brown to line from lower lash line up to the crease pointing the tip towards the end of your eyebrow. Then draw a line mimicking your crease from the tip towards the center stopping a little before your eyeball. Close the V by drawing a line straight down towards your lash line. Fill in the center. You can also use a brown powder eyeshadow for this, but it's easier with a smudgy pencil like this.
- Do the same on your inner corners. You want the lines to be parallel to each other. Tip: You could draw the lines in such a way that the eyeball is in the center when you're looking straight. I did it without much thought here.
- Apply a shimmery eyeshadow between the parallel lines. I used Maybelline On And On Bronze. You can leave it at that, if you don't have glitter.
- Apply glitter on top of the shimmery eyshadow.
- Apply & smudge the brown pencil on your lower lash line.
- Apply black kajal on waterline. Also apply the glitter gel liner on top of the brown, if you want. I think it would have looked better without glitter on lower lash line [Learn from my mistake here =)]
- Apply black liquid eyeliner to line top lash line.
- Curl lashes & apply black mascara on top & bottom lashes.
Again, you can use any other colors apart from the brown & gold. You could try black & silver glitter, green & gold glitter, purple with gold or silver, etc...etc.
HAPPY DIWALI, everyone! I wish you & your family Happiness, Prosperity & Good Health. Have fun! =)
[I will miss looking at all the lights & shimmering skies tomorrow.]
♥ Cynthia Z *.*