If you were waiting for this, my sincere apologies for the delay. You know I've had other commitments. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, please read my previous post here.
Hey, I see you're still here. No, please go and read that one first, and then come back here! =D
I'm going to show you a kind of creativity propelled by my inadequate feet - a very very simple way to prettify a plain pair of high heel shoes.
Things You'll Need:
- Ribbon ~ You can choose whatever size you want.
- Scissors ~ To cut the ribbon & glue drops.
- Glue Drops ~ I love these! So very useful & they're quite strong. They won't spoil your shoes, unless they're suede or other fabric materials.
- Make a bow with your ribbon
- Cut the glue drop into 4 pieces (+ shape), and stick one small drop at the back of your bow.
- Stick the bow on your shoe. You can stick it anywhere- on the side, at the back.... depending on the design of your shoes.
This is a great way to change the look of your shoes, especially if you have feet that are too small/big and you never find shoes that fit.
P.S. I ordered a bunch of fancy ribbons from Ebay, but they never reached me. Let me try again, and next time I'll show you a better design, okies? I did these in India, a few days before we left, and they're now living in a empty house. So sad.
♥ Cynthia Z *.*